Tuesday, August 6, 2013

THE LINK TO LINDA'S MORMON.ORG VIDEO - WATCH IT!

Hey :) yeah it was good [the talent show], and, no, I didn't do anything [in the talent show]. The waffle bar sounds good!! Yeah he'll do great though, Jayden is definitely ready to go. Man, good Ol' scout camp, haha. I think dad will be doing that till he's 80, haha. That's funny about Brandon haha he keeps everything interesting!! 

I got all your letters!! Thank you so much! I will try and write everyone back and send them as soon as possible. I've been trying to take more pictures too, I promise. I also wanted to thank you for that talk you gave me, it was amazing, way good, and for all the letters you write and what you do to help me while I'm here. Thank dad for all his love and support, the kids too. Oh, also thank Alec for the t-shirt. I didn't see it at first but I've been eating all those snacks and found it at the bottom. I don't know if he figured out what it said before he sent it but it says like "huraaa for commissioner maow!!" who was the dude who started communism in China and isn't super popular here, haha, so I can't wear it outside, haha, but I sleep in it :p Oh, also I forgot to tell Chase in my last letter, we had an investigator who's favorite band is All Time Low, and I guess they are on their Asian tour right now and will be in Hong Kong on the 20th. Of course I can't go, but it would be cool though, right?! 

This week hasn't been too productive. My companion messed himself up after wrecking his bike, but luckily he crashed RIGHT in front of a hospital, hahaha, so if you had to pick somewhere to crash that would be it right?! Oh and also I found the biggest cockroach I've ever seen in my life in our cupboard the other day. We ran and got the raid to kill it, but it took like half the spray can!! It was tough. We used to have geckos living in our cupboards, but we hunted them and killed them because they started pooping in our food... But we've been told that they eat cockroaches, so I'm not sure which is worse, hahaha. 

The sister in our ward who has a Mormon page is named Linda. Here is the link to her video.

http://mormon.org/ling  

Well, I have to go, I don't have as much time today, sorry, but I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment