Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WORKING HARD, CHINESE CHESS, USING MY FIRST SQUATTER & STAY TUNED!

Hey Mikesell Family!!! How's everything back home?! I hear you guys are starting school soon. Good luck!! Things here are still rolling. We are working hard trying to find people to teach. We do have one investigator who definitely has potential for baptism, but it will probably take some time.

Oh! Did you know that there is such a thing as Chinese chess? Not Chinese checkers, Chinese chess, and there are elephants and cannons involved!!! I've never played, but it looks cool. Oh, I also used my first squatter the other day... It wasn't too bad. Though, kind of intimidating when you see just a hole in the ground, haha. Sorry I don't have a whole lot of time to write, we had to give our summer missionaries back all the way in Kowloongtong and that takes a while. 

Also, I was just informed this morning that next move, starting Thursday, I will be training, so please pray that I don't mess up my new missionary for life, haha. I'll let you know how it goes next week. So, for now, I'm staying put. I'll probably spend two years here in the village of Kam Tin, haha, but that's not so bad. It's super pretty out here. Anyways, I love you all, keep the faith. I'll write more next week, so stay tuned... hahah. 

Love,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment