You can write me by sending letters or packages directly to the mission office in Hong Kong, or you can send a letter using dearelder.com.
Hong Kong Mission Office:
Elder Justin Mikesell
China Hong Kong Mission
18 Dorset Crescent
Not sure how to use dearelder.com?
1) Click on the link below:
2) In the left hand column under "Send Stuff", click on
"Non Pouch ($0.46)
3) In order to send a letter "Non Pouch" you have to create an account. (Create an account if you haven't already.) Choose the mission you want to write to in the drop down menu:
China Hong Kong
4) Fill in: Elder Justin Mikesell
It will automatically send your letter to the Mission Office in Hong Kong unless you type in another address.
5) Your email address should already be generated in the space provided because of the account you created.
6) Type me a letter!
7) Spell Check
8) Press "Send Letter"
9) It cost $1.10 to mail a letter to Hong Kong, same as if you bought a stamp and drove to the post office, it just saves you the trip to the post office!
They will print out your letter, put it in an envelope and mail it to me in Hong Kong! Please note, there are currently no restrictions on how many times you can use dearelder.com, so please feel free to write me as often as you'd like!