Fun Facts About Hong Kong:
1) Hong Kong's official languages are Cantonese, which is a dialect of Chinese, and English.
2) Hong Kong has a land mass of 426 square miles.3) Hong Kong's population is a little over 7 million and is one of the most densely populated places on earth.
4) Hong Kong has 1,223 skyscrapers and has more buildings over 500ft than any other city.
5) Hong Kong is located on China's southcoast, 37 miles east of Macau.
6) Hong Kong has a humid subtropical climate.
7) Hong Kong became a special administrative region of the PRC on July 1, 1997 after 156 years of control was transferred from the United Kingdom to the People's Republic of China. It also has it's own mini constitution.
8) Hong Kong has the highest percentage in the world of people who use public transportation every day.
9) Hong Kong's dollar is the 8th most traded currency in the world.
10) Hong Kong has more Rolls Royce's per person than any other city in the world.