Monday, April 28, 2014

MADE IT TO THE BIG SCREEN, HAHA!


So, I hopped onto lds.org, and this was on the front cover. Pretty cool.
Unto All The World... The Gospel In Asia


The boat in the beginning of this video is what we take everyday, Sister Propts (the red headed missionary) came in with me, this is all up in Tin Sui Wai which is pretty close to my first area. 
Matthew Mak's Story


This meeting was really cool. He gave me a noogie when he walked in... the 4 missionaries in the picture are all in my zone. Elder Barker, the tall white guy, was really embarrassed when he saw his picture and that it had his shirt all untucked, haha, the dopey looking kid in the scout uniform in the video was my companion for two weeks for the summer missionary program last year. He'll be leaving for his mission soon. We have the same last name, so it was Elder and Brother Mak!! Haha! 
The Church is Wonderfully Well In Asia... Elder Holland Reports

No comments:

Post a Comment