Monday, May 12, 2014

A.J. RICH FROM MAPLETON, UTAH RAN INTO ELDER MIKESELL AND WALTER IN HONG KONG



Dear Missionary Moms,

My name is A.J. Rich and I am a photographer from Mapleton, Utah working in Hong Kong for Getty Images. My photographer friend and I were at the Apple store and ran into your sons. I noticed the Real Salt Lake soccer jersey and then saw the name tag and they didn't look particularly Chinese...

I am a member myself, and find it uplifting to see the Elders and Sisters in parts of the world that I travel to. I took this picture and hope it finds you in good spirits. Your sons looked great, were happy. I thought you might want to see this picture. I hope their missions will change their lives like mine changed my life. It has been 18 years since I got back from Denmark, and I don't even think it was possible to take a digital picture back then, let alone send it over the internet. Anyway, happy Mother's Day and you must be great moms to have done such great work to have sons serving in the field.

Kindest Regards,

A.J. Rich
www.richvintage.com

p.s. I actually have a photoshoot tomorrow on the island they live on (Ap Lei Chau). Small world.



No comments:

Post a Comment